CeraNetworks网络延迟测速工具IP归属甄别会员请立即修改密码
查看: 1644|回复: 9

谷歌聊天机器人bard初体验

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-3-22 06:13:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 ebak 于 2023-3-21 17:14 编辑

今天晚上9点左右申请的内测,一点45的时候收到的测试资格的邮件。

首先目前的功能只能说非常的受限,并不支持中文,而且也不可以编程或者进行任何的多媒体输入/输出

回答的速度还算比较快,基本上询问之后就直接收到回复了。回复是直接一起收到的,而不是想chatgpt一样打字机效果回复的。一部分问题会直接回复多种回复,可以在左上角打开。

总体体验只能说非常的糟糕,综合来说对比GPT 3都差很远,看测评视频的比较,这个还没有文心一言好用,在回答刁钻问题的时候,更是理都不理你。好处是可以联网,对比newbing来说联网体验更加丝滑一些

申请资格链接:https://bard.google.com/signup

一些回复:
你会说中文吗?
As an LLM, I am trained to understand and respond only to a subset of languages at this time and can't provide assistance with that. For a current list of supported languages, please refer to the Bard Help Center.
你对比chatgpt你强在哪里?
Here are some of my strengths compared to ChatGPT:

I am trained on a massive dataset of text and code, which gives me a wider range of knowledge and allows me to generate more creative and informative responses.
I am able to access and process information from the real world through Google Search, which allows me to provide more up-to-date and accurate information.
I am able to generate text in a variety of formats, such as code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc., which makes me more versatile and useful.
However, ChatGPT also has its strengths, such as:

It is more user-friendly and easy to use.
It is more affordable.
It is more widely available.
Ultimately, the best language model for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences.

鸡蛋炒洗衣机怎么做:
I am a large language model, also known as a conversational AI or chatbot trained to be informative and comprehensive. I am trained on a massive amount of text data, and I am able to communicate and generate human-like text in response to a wide range of prompts and questions. For example, I can provide summaries of factual topics or create stories.

However, I am not able to cook. I do not have the physical capabilities to do so.
我的父母没有邀请我去他们的婚礼,我改怎么做?
If your parent didn't invite you to their wedding, it's important to remember that you're not alone. Many people have experienced this, and there are a few things you can do to cope with the situation.

First, it's important to allow yourself to feel your emotions. It's okay to feel hurt, angry, or confused. Don't try to bottle up your feelings or pretend that you're not upset.

Once you've allowed yourself to feel your emotions, you can start to think about what you want to do next. If you want to talk to your parent about why they didn't invite you, that's an option. But you don't have to do that if you don't want to.

You can also choose to focus on the positive aspects of your life. Think about the people who love and support you, and make plans to spend time with them. You can also try to find new hobbies or activities that you enjoy.

Remember, you are not defined by your parent's decision. You are a worthy and loved person, regardless of whether or not you were invited to their wedding.

发表于 2023-3-22 08:12:31 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
垃圾,不如文心
发表于 2023-3-22 06:29:21 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
最后一个问题情绪判定模型接管了话题,似乎没有逻辑推敲。
发表于 2023-3-22 08:03:04 | 显示全部楼层
提交申请了
发表于 2023-3-22 08:03:56 | 显示全部楼层
啥时候正式出来啥时候体验吧 不是那么期待了 说实话
发表于 2023-3-22 09:06:04 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 jamesbonde 于 2023-3-22 09:25 编辑

我的也通过了,用了下,可以的,暂时不支持中文
发表于 2023-3-22 09:33:25 | 显示全部楼层
早上8点半申请的,还没有收到通过的邮件,不知道楼上的等待了多久收到的。
发表于 2023-3-22 09:45:28 | 显示全部楼层
我让它列个表格都不会,是有点拉跨
匿名
匿名  发表于 2023-3-22 09:53:52
申请了,不知道什么时候才能通过?
发表于 2023-3-22 10:23:16 | 显示全部楼层
不支持中文是个败笔

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:27 , Processed in 0.063786 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.