只需一步,快速开始

CeraNetworks网络延迟测速工具IP归属甄别会员请立即修改密码
查看: 3692|回复: 18

[美国VPS] dedipath又发邮件了

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-9-1 02:32:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
邮件内容:
Dear Valued Dedipath Customers,

I wanted to personally reach out to you with heartfelt concern and a commitment to maintaining our professional relationship.

I have been actively engaging with a wide network of industry leaders and vendors, seeking the best possible solutions that align with your needs. While none of us anticipated finding ourselves in this predicament, please rest assured that every effort is being made to ensure a smooth process for you.

In light of the developments, I wanted to share some crucial information regarding the services you currently enjoy with us, as well as potential alternatives and partnerships.

Bare Metal Customers:
Your data's security is of paramount importance. To that end, I strongly advise you to initiate an immediate backup of your valuable data. We have engaged with Limestone Networks, who are ready to offer exclusive heavily, discounted bare metal backups. Moreover, they are equipped with immediately available bare metal capacity to address any urgent requirements. Limestone Networks has agreed to assist with migration costs for our valued customers. I encourage you to reach out to Limestone Networks at your earliest convenience. You can contact them via email at sales@limestonenetworks.com or engage with their live chat feature at limestonenetworks.com.

Colocation Customers:

For our esteemed colocation customers, I urge you to prioritize the safeguarding of your data by initiating backup procedures without delay in which Limestone Networks backup solutions can help. In this regard, I have personally engaged with Evocative, who have expressed their willingness to directly accommodate our customers. This includes a range of services, from single-slot colocation to full rack and multi-rack solutions. To address your immediate colocation needs, please connect with the relevant parties below:

Full Rack/Multi Rack: jsemmens@evocative.com
For Less Than Full rack: Support@evocative.com

Regarding Flexential locations we are working with Flexential and have a verbal that they will not be shutting down services and will work with our customers to accommodate colocation services and or equipment retrieval.  We will have a follow up email later today with an additional update.

As we navigate through this challenging period together, I want to extend my deepest gratitude for the loyalty and trust you have placed in DediPath. While the current circumstances are not what any of us anticipated, I want to reassure you that we are fully committed to taking care of our customers to the best of our abilities.

If you have any questions, concerns, or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team.
发表于 2023-9-1 02:40:32 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Patricia 于 2023-9-1 14:47 编辑

一觉醒来被炮轰了 说错话了
发表于 2023-9-1 10:43:04 | 显示全部楼层
听风的歌 发表于 2023-9-1 10:16
跑路了,你还想要退款?

paypal付的他不退,等跑了直接争议呗
发表于 2023-9-1 08:30:31 | 显示全部楼层
Patricia 发表于 2023-9-1 02:40
感觉很诚恳了 估计是真发生了什么不可抗力的事情

你可真能设身处地的替跑路党着想
发表于 2023-9-1 03:29:57 | 显示全部楼层
不退钱,说什么都是废话。
发表于 2023-9-1 11:04:56 | 显示全部楼层
在发布跑路消息的前几天,前几个小时,甚至几分钟都还在卖东西收钱,

然后跑路信息里对退款只字未提,对原因也未做明确声明,

只给不到24小时时间让用户尽快备份数据搬迁,居然还有人说他诚恳,不可抗拒之力。

要不你做做好人,我也说得再诚恳点,

大好人,请您把我前天付dedi的105刀的单买了可以吗?
发表于 2023-9-1 08:37:49 | 显示全部楼层
但是,,二封邮件,都没有提到VPS用户。。。狗都不如。哈
发表于 2023-9-1 02:43:04 | 显示全部楼层
除非突然爆炸,不然发邮件前一分钟他们还在卖。既然不可抗力,应该早提醒。

这叫得了便宜卖乖。
发表于 2023-9-1 05:07:19 | 显示全部楼层
倒闭了再把客户倒卖一波 收点aff
发表于 2023-9-1 08:34:46 | 显示全部楼层
我们将就您在 DediPath 的服务写信给您。我们怀着沉重的心情宣布 DediPath 将于 2023 年 8 月 31 日起停止运营。请您尽快迁移数据并做好备份。

对于我们的主机托管客户,如果您位于以下地点,请将工单发送至support@flexential.com以进行设备拆除:
达拉斯
拉斯维加斯
丹佛
亚特兰大
杰克逊维尔

对于我们的主机托管客户,如果您位于以下位置,请将工单发送至support@sabey.com以进行设备拆除:
西雅图

对于我们的主机托管客户,如果您位于以下地点,请发送工单至support@path.net以进行设备移除:
凤凰

对于我们的主机托管客户,如果您位于以下地点,请将工单发送至support@evocative.com以进行设备拆除:
锡考克斯
雷东多海滩
圣荷西

如果您有向我们注册的域名,请尽快将其转出。

对于由此造成的不便,我们深表歉意。我们感谢您多年来的业务和支持,这对 DediPath 的每个人来说都是令人心碎的。

真挚地,
德迪路径
发表于 2023-9-1 09:56:29 | 显示全部楼层
我TM服了,老子前阵子刚35刀买了VPS,还没热乎几天呢。
发表于 2023-9-1 10:08:58 | 显示全部楼层
退款方面只字未提??
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 15:26 , Processed in 0.087081 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.