楼主: 格孑孑

[疑问] vir2020年的8.88不让迁移

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-15 11:17:48 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 小小牛头 于 2022-4-15 12:18 编辑
佛祖给你加持 发表于 2022-4-15 10:51
闪购机吧
闪购 已经明确不行的

question :Am I the only one concerned about renewal price and bandwidth of Ryzen migrated VPS?
They won't be as cheap and as much as before anyhow, right?
======================================================
answer :The only thing I'd be worried about is inflation and the energy crisis. 【We have never raised prices on people and do not plan on doing it. 】People also thought it's not possible going from OpenVZ to KVM but we just eat the costs. It's not all about money for us, we actually care about our customers.

With that said, if there's insane hyper-inflation or let's say Germany gets cut off from Russian energy and everything goes haywire then we could probably only eat the recurring costs for so long. Of course even then if it's only region-based we'd try to exhaust all other options like allowing migrating to a nearby location that isn't affected, etc. Even with that, I doubt we'd raise prices. I'm just saying it so it doesn't come back to haunt me if it actually happens. But I mean at that point this very rare theoretical event would also probably either mean everything else is going to collapse and/or everyone's wages is going to go up to keep up with inflation so it would technically be similar net impact. I hope we're super clear on that, I'm not using this as a pre-emptive excuse to raise prices and we still have a huge buffer before we have to do anything like that. Let's say all colocation cost goes up 2x in a few years and inflation hits double digits for multiple years in a row type scenario. Then again in that weird scenario everyone's prices would have to go up.

VirMach

问题:我是唯一关心Ryzen迁移VPS的续费价格和带宽的人吗?
无论如何,它们不会像以前那样便宜和多,对吧?
==================================================== ====
答:我唯一担心的是通货膨胀和能源危机。【我们从未提高过人的价格,也不打算这样做。】人们还认为从 OpenVZ 到 KVM 是不可能的,但我们只是吃掉了成本。对我们来说,这不仅仅是钱,我们实际上关心我们的客户。

话虽如此,如果出现疯狂的恶性通货膨胀,或者假设德国与俄罗斯的能源中断,一切都变得混乱,那么我们可能只能长期承受经常性成本。当然,即使它只是基于区域的,我们也会尝试用尽所有其他选项,例如允许迁移到附近不受影响的位置等。即便如此,我怀疑我们会提高价格。我只是这么说,所以如果它真的发生了,它就不会回来困扰我。但我的意思是,在这一点上,这个非常罕见的理论事件也可能意味着其他一切都将崩溃和/或每个人的工资都会上涨以跟上通货膨胀,因此从技术上讲,它会产生类似的净影响。我希望我们对此非常清楚,我不会以此为先发制人的借口来提高价格,在我们不得不做类似的事情之前我们仍然有巨大的缓冲。假设所有托管成本在几年内上涨了 2 倍,并且通胀在连续多年的情况下达到两位数。然后在那种奇怪的情况下,每个人的价格都必须上涨。
发表于 2022-4-15 11:24:08 | 显示全部楼层
来迟了,昨天早上还有那个按钮的,今天都没了
 楼主| 发表于 2022-4-15 12:29:13 | 显示全部楼层
全军冲鸡 发表于 2022-4-15 10:57
本来就没承诺过是可迁移的
黄牛又不会对你负责任
不要跟mjj乱跑呐

没乱跑,以前看配置收的,不是为了迁移,就试试而已,不可以迁移不影响使用
发表于 2022-4-15 12:49:24 | 显示全部楼层
美国总统奥巴马 发表于 2022-4-15 10:57
带有special 的都不行,➕ ip了也只是前期没测试好,不会给你免费迁的

migration special 呢?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 21:19 , Processed in 0.065984 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.