只需一步,快速开始

CeraNetworks网络延迟测速工具IP归属甄别会员请立即修改密码
查看: 2877|回复: 16

建的邮局被黑客发邮件勒索了,要公开我的小视频

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-8-28 16:51:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 emptysuns 于 2023-8-27 23:57 编辑

折腾了一段时间邮局,碰到了很多问题。用的docker-mailserver这个程序

有一段时间邮局经常被黑,后面发现是开了转发功能,没有鉴权(官方给的配置害死人,没仔细看就用了,结果被嗨客拿去发钓鱼邮件了)

后面仔细读了一下它的文档,把转发关了

稳定了一段时间后,又被黑了,还是拿去转发钓鱼邮件

仔细排查日志下,发现是常用密码问题,我建时,用的常用密码,被爆破了,密码复杂度很强,应该是某个注册的网站泄露的

说实话常用密码害死人,现在只用Bitwarden生成器密码

现在嗨客爆破不了我,发邮件开始勒索了

准便一提,我看日志,爆破我和勒索我的,给我邮局发email的都是毛子,能不能换个人攻击啊,死毛子是真的恶心,天天扫段,fail2ban都ban不完

Your personal data has leaked due to suspected harmful activities.

Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to your account. When I hacked into your account, your password was: xxxxxxxxxxx In addition, I was secretly monitoring all your activities and watching you for several months. The thing is your computer was infected with harmful spyware due to the fact that you had visited a website with ** content previously. ╭ ᑎ ╮ Let me explain to you what that entails. Thanks to Trojan viruses, I can gain complete access to your computer or any other device that you own. It means that I can see absolutely everything in your screen and switch on the camera as well as microphone at any point of time without your permission. In addition, I can also access and see your confidential information as well as your emails and chat messages. You may be wondering why your antivirus cannot detect my malicious software. Let me break it down for you: I am using harmful software that is driver-based, which refreshes its signatures on 4-hourly basis, hence your antivirus is unable to detect it presence. I have made a video compilation, which shows on the left side the scenes of you happily masturbating, while on the right side it demonstrates the video you were watching at that moment..ᵔ.ᵔ All I need is just to share this video to all email addresses and messenger contacts of people you are in communication with on your device or PC. Furthermore, I can also make public all your emails and chat history. I believe you would definitely want to avoid this from happening. Here is what you need to do - transfer the Bitcoin equivalent of 1490 USD to my Bitcoin account (that is rather a simple process, which you can check out online in case if you don't know how to do that). Below is my bitcoin account information (Bitcoin wallet): 1CzF6GSJmz6iKAC63xkyPk8oaNpEUnfuXg Once the required amount is transferred to my account, I will proceed with deleting all those videos and disappear from your life once and for all. Kindly ensure you complete the abovementioned transfer within 50 hours (2 days +). I will receive a notification right after you open this email, hence the countdown will start. Trust me, I am very careful, calculative and never make mistakes. If I discover that you shared this message with others, I will straight away proceed with making your private videos public. Do not reply on this email, the sender's address has been generated automatically. Good luck!
发表于 2023-8-28 17:15:35 | 显示全部楼层
问他玩不玩原神
 楼主| 发表于 2023-8-28 16:53:51 | 显示全部楼层
这是谷歌翻译....笑死还说我的系统被锁了,典中典,就算我是常用密码,但是我所有服务都是在docker容器里跑的,爱爆破就爆破吧

它写的密码,确实是我的常用密码,不知道被那个网站泄露,被撞库了

你好呀!我是一名专业黑客,并成功破解了您的操作系统。目前我已获得您帐户的完全访问权限。当我侵入你的帐户时,你的密码是:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 另外,我还暗中监视你的一切活动,监视了你几个月。问题是由于您之前访问过包含色情内容的网站,因此您的计算机感染了有害的间谍软件。 ╭ ᑎ ╮ 让我向您解释一下这意味着什么。感谢木马病毒,我可以完全访问您的计算机或您拥有的任何其他设备。这意味着我可以看到您屏幕上的所有内容,并可以在未经您许可的情况下随时打开摄像头和麦克风。此外,我还可以访问和查看您的机密信息以及您的电子邮件和聊天消息。您可能想知道为什么您的防病毒软件无法检测到我的恶意软件。让我为您分解一下:我正在使用基于驱动程序的有害软件,该软件每 4 小时刷新一次签名,因此您的防病毒软件无法检测到它的存在。我做了一个视频合集,左边是你开心自慰的场景,右边是你当时正在看的视频..ᵔ.ᵔ 我只需要把这个视频分享给您在设备或 PC 上与之通信的人员的所有电子邮件地址和 Messenger 联系人。此外,我还可以公开你所有的电子邮件和聊天记录。我相信您肯定希望避免这种情况发生。您需要做的就是将 1490 美元等值的比特币转入我的比特币账户(这是一个相当简单的过程,如果您不知道如何操作,可以在线查看)。以下是我的比特币帐户信息(比特币钱包): 1CzF6GSJmz6iKAC63xkyPk8oaNpEUnfuXg 一旦所需金额转入我的帐户,我将继续删除所有这些视频并从您的生活中彻底消失。请确保您在 50 小时(2 天以上)内完成上述转账。您打开此电子邮件后,我将立即收到通知,因此倒计时将开始。相信我,我非常细心,精于算计,从不犯错误。如果我发现您与其他人分享了此消息,我将立即公开您的私人视频。请勿回复此电子邮件,发件人地址已自动生成。祝你好运!
发表于 2023-8-28 16:56:29 | 显示全部楼层
五年前收到过一摸一样的邮件
发表于 2023-8-28 17:21:16 | 显示全部楼层
这都是诈骗、不要转钱
发表于 2023-8-28 17:33:10 | 显示全部楼层
我的邮局绑了五六个域名,还没收到过这些垃圾。
发表于 2023-8-28 17:46:47 | 显示全部楼层
很简单,你回他邮件,就发一个 L 你看他急不急
发表于 2023-8-28 18:26:57 | 显示全部楼层
收到这种邮件怎么办,当然是跟他辩论普丁是不是傻逼啊
发表于 2023-8-28 18:57:51 | 显示全部楼层
互联网流氓不是白叫的
发表于 2023-8-28 19:19:05 | 显示全部楼层
没有什么常用密码,只有一次性的密码
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 08:15 , Processed in 0.063605 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.