注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

CeraNetworks网络延迟测速工具IP归属甄别会员请立即修改密码
楼主: Nyarime

[不限流量] 关于Chevereto-China项目的澄清

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2022-3-15 14:57:25 | 显示全部楼层

I acknowledge the inclusion of Chevereto's documentation in Chevereto-China. Maybe it is the problem caused by the unclear expression. Because @Chevereto told us that after licensing the use of Chevereto-Free and the plan to develop V4, we used the code of V3 to modify this project and fixed the yellow color that could not be identified before. Content issues, etc., so that the new version of Chevereto-Free can support Chinese... If you say you want to cancel the project, you should tell me, instead of privately chatting with me that I "stealed the code" and some abusive remarks Block me. You didn't want to solve the problem, and you didn't express your attitude to me. After I completed the code, I wanted to know how to proceed, but unfortunately I was unable to contact you. I hope you can face up to the Chinese market, and I have also explicitly deleted the code, but you not only refused and blocked me. This can't be talked about!
发表于 2022-3-15 20:35:25 | 显示全部楼层
@nyarime

If it makes you feel better we won't pursue damage compensation or we will take further actions against you. It's futile as your package went already online.

By the way, we will like to remind our users and everybody here that both V3.20.X and V4.X are DMR free. Go wild!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 03:44 , Processed in 0.055804 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.