QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

CeraNetworks网络延迟测速工具IP归属甄别会员请立即修改密码
楼主: 蓝洛水深

[疑问] @Chevereto 垃圾产品删号如风 买前详询告知没问题 付款即删号

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-17 06:38:44 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Chevereto 于 2017-6-17 06:57 编辑

First of all, our bundles applies only for new accounts at TMDHosting. It you are a previous customer the offer doesn't apply, TMD don't pay us for existing clients so existing clients don't get a license when purchasing a hosting package from TMD.

This condition is listed in the offer terms:

Offer applies only for new accounts at TMDHosting using our checkout link. Any cancellation within one year of original purchase will cancel the Chevereto license so keep the service active for one year if you don't want to lose your license. The Chevereto license will be all yours since the moment we send you access and you can keep using the software at your will long as you follow our license agreement. Hosting service is tied to the TMDHosting terms of service.

To avoid future issues like this we have just made this more visibly / clear.

What happened here is that we didn't get any red flag from TMD by the time when you submited the license activation. Indeed, we created your license and you became another client. Problem is that few days later we noticed that we won't get paid for that commission so we had to ban the license.

Basically, you never should have access to Chevereto and we banned the license soon as we noticed this error. You used our paid software and nobody paid for it.

Hope it makes sense,
Rodolfo.

P.S. Our email is always open and licenses can get banned. There are license terms and payment terms that can cause license ban.
发表于 2017-6-17 07:39:28 | 显示全部楼层
官方的意思是TMD空间商没有把授权的版权钱给他,你必须继续使用你开通的TMD空间,这样TMD才会把钱给官方,官方是在没有收到你任何的钱的情况下给你先开了授权,实际上你应该给他的版权费还在TMD手上,你取消了TMD空间使用的话,TMD就拒绝把授权费给官方。绕了半天官方是这意思
发表于 2017-6-17 08:04:26 | 显示全部楼层
楼上说的对,就是你没有走Chevereto 的AFF链接,他没得到AFF钱,就不给你开通了,毕竟这样等于送你了
发表于 2017-6-17 08:14:25 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
话说我现在还没找着比美优相册好用的程序,谁能推荐个?主要用来做图床,贴到论坛里。要求能建相册,图片能按文件名排序,支持一键导出图片链接地址,支持ssl最好啦
发表于 2017-6-17 10:51:22 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Situations like this should not happen and I'm very sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused you. If it helps, I am willing to give you a 50% discount coupon on the purchase of any of our licenses.
 楼主| 发表于 2017-6-17 21:47:35 | 显示全部楼层
Chevereto 发表于 2017-6-17 10:51
Situations like this should not happen and I'm very sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused ...

As a regular user, I consulted the TMD host customer service staff before purchasing and told me that it was a prerequisite to purchase multiple hosts from one account to obtain multiple Chevereto authorization.
Second, I didn't use my account to buy, because I use the shadowsocks, cause my account was blocked and cannot place an order to pay, several unsuccessful efforts to unlock, this is why need to use someone else's account to buy.
Once again, your site is occasionally accessible under HTTPS, but you can't get the Google captcha so that you can't order it on your official website.
In the end, whatever the reason, I have to try many times, through different channels, want to buy your authorization, not I urgently need the authorization or the source code, after I buy also USES only two days to delete, just to feel, for fun.
As a Chinese, I can be like other users to use your piracy in China, I did not do, because is the support of the original application, like my office and photoshop to buy a copy of the original authorization, simply because the affirmation of the work for you.
As above, I don't need this authorization, I am angry is that I try to buy your software for many times, in order to support you, also has carried on the detailed consultation before buying some necessary problem, buy only after receive certain answer, but I don't even know you, secretly deleted my authorization, feel sad for your behavior.
发表于 2017-6-17 23:20:22 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Ok got it. Thanks.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 08:20 , Processed in 0.108378 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.