[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-15 00:40:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 蓝洛水深 于 2017-6-15 09:55 编辑

2017年6月15日09:36:35  更新
有人问前因,前因是Chevereto我打不开,SS不小心全局后,订单被电话、邮件、身份证核验但是还是不给通过

于是找的坛友帮忙在TMD购买,买之前就考虑到一个账户是否只能附带一个授权,所以特地咨询了客服,客服告知没有问题

下单后告知24小时人工审核下发授权(大意如此),过了一天,收到邮件说授权已经激活到Chevereto账户

登陆Chevereto账户查看,确实有授权,并且正常使用

本身就是买来玩的,用了两天觉得搜索以及其他功能实在是烂,就直接清空删除源码(126.li)

这个月闲来无事,想着服务器闲着还是闲着,并且收到了一封Chevereto的更新通知邮件,所以想下载看看

登陆账户,授权消失,事前也没有收到任何通知或邮件,就这样随意删除授权

所以,我的G点是:
我买的玩具,给了钱,买之前也和你沟通过是否可以一个人买几个玩具,你说可以,当我收到之后我玩腻了觉得不好玩丢一边,你却没有通知我,我不知情的前提下,偷偷把我的玩具扔垃圾桶,并且永远不打算告诉我。

TIM截图20170615001958.png (41.76 KB, 下载次数: 0)

本着支持正版,知道开发不易才购买,算是一份心意做下支持。

现在就冲你这个态度,你这样的人品,你还做开发?还好意思卖东西?!

我出发点只是和其他程序一样买来玩玩而已,体验一下前后没有用过两天就删了,因为我觉得你这个东西没有任何图片归类索引搜索更是垃圾远,并没有我买的其他类似程序好用。

购买前,详细咨询了TMD客服明确答复没有问题,只要购买TMD主机就附带一份授权,而且也是这样执行并且人工审核授权许可!

看清楚,是买前咨询,并且人工审核下发的授权,而后不过几天,你就收了钱取消授权?

如果没有任何咨询,系统自动审核下发授权,都OK,我认了

但是,你24小时审核授权随便找个理由想取消就取消?

价格不贵,但我的钱是不是大风刮来的,你这样做,真的恶心!

早有耳闻你鼠标一点删号如风,如今算是见识了!

现在证实Chevereto臭不要脸,恬不知耻!
TIM截图20170615003412.png (37.71 KB, 下载次数: 0)
发表于 2017-6-15 01:32:40 | 显示全部楼层
如果是Paypal付款的,可以争议呀,国人不是最喜欢这招么
发表于 2017-6-17 06:38:44 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Chevereto 于 2017-6-17 06:57 编辑

First of all, our bundles applies only for new accounts at TMDHosting. It you are a previous customer the offer doesn't apply, TMD don't pay us for existing clients so existing clients don't get a license when purchasing a hosting package from TMD.

This condition is listed in the offer terms:

Offer applies only for new accounts at TMDHosting using our checkout link. Any cancellation within one year of original purchase will cancel the Chevereto license so keep the service active for one year if you don't want to lose your license. The Chevereto license will be all yours since the moment we send you access and you can keep using the software at your will long as you follow our license agreement. Hosting service is tied to the TMDHosting terms of service.

To avoid future issues like this we have just made this more visibly / clear.

What happened here is that we didn't get any red flag from TMD by the time when you submited the license activation. Indeed, we created your license and you became another client. Problem is that few days later we noticed that we won't get paid for that commission so we had to ban the license.

Basically, you never should have access to Chevereto and we banned the license soon as we noticed this error. You used our paid software and nobody paid for it.

Hope it makes sense,
Rodolfo.

P.S. Our email is always open and licenses can get banned. There are license terms and payment terms that can cause license ban.
发表于 2017-6-15 06:01:02 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
yipai 发表于 2017-6-15 01:32
如果是Paypal付款的,可以争议呀,国人不是最喜欢这招么

截图里有句话,优惠只适用于新账户,估计人工审核发现了呗,砍了授权,人家没错啊
 楼主| 发表于 2017-6-17 21:47:35 | 显示全部楼层
Chevereto 发表于 2017-6-17 10:51
Situations like this should not happen and I'm very sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused ...

As a regular user, I consulted the TMD host customer service staff before purchasing and told me that it was a prerequisite to purchase multiple hosts from one account to obtain multiple Chevereto authorization.
Second, I didn't use my account to buy, because I use the shadowsocks, cause my account was blocked and cannot place an order to pay, several unsuccessful efforts to unlock, this is why need to use someone else's account to buy.
Once again, your site is occasionally accessible under HTTPS, but you can't get the Google captcha so that you can't order it on your official website.
In the end, whatever the reason, I have to try many times, through different channels, want to buy your authorization, not I urgently need the authorization or the source code, after I buy also USES only two days to delete, just to feel, for fun.
As a Chinese, I can be like other users to use your piracy in China, I did not do, because is the support of the original application, like my office and photoshop to buy a copy of the original authorization, simply because the affirmation of the work for you.
As above, I don't need this authorization, I am angry is that I try to buy your software for many times, in order to support you, also has carried on the detailed consultation before buying some necessary problem, buy only after receive certain answer, but I don't even know you, secretly deleted my authorization, feel sad for your behavior.
发表于 2017-6-17 10:51:22 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Situations like this should not happen and I'm very sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused you. If it helps, I am willing to give you a 50% discount coupon on the purchase of any of our licenses.
发表于 2017-6-17 07:39:28 | 显示全部楼层
官方的意思是TMD空间商没有把授权的版权钱给他,你必须继续使用你开通的TMD空间,这样TMD才会把钱给官方,官方是在没有收到你任何的钱的情况下给你先开了授权,实际上你应该给他的版权费还在TMD手上,你取消了TMD空间使用的话,TMD就拒绝把授权费给官方。绕了半天官方是这意思
发表于 2017-6-15 01:00:49 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我也看不明白,前面应该还有些事情没说,邮件说优惠只适用新主机账户,之前的授权被取消了。
发表于 2017-6-15 00:50:16 | 显示全部楼层
不知道是不是只有我看不明白。
发表于 2017-6-15 00:49:33 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我原来也打算买这个授权,不过一直没时间做网站就搁置了
发表于 2017-6-15 00:57:01 | 显示全部楼层
用開心版開心點
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 06:10 , Processed in 0.089467 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.